Follow our family's journey as we seek to nourish our souls with music and literature, good company, great cooking, time spent in nature, and always, the love of Christ especially through the sacraments of His Church.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Need My Tea!

Well, I fell for Snapshots Around The World when the first post I saw was on the subject of tea! Unfortunately, the only photo I have handy is very plain, but it still makes me happy. This is my everyday stoneware called Grapevine, but I have a small collection of treasured china teapots and teacups as well. Tea things make me happy too.

 

Not much can make me feel better than a cup of tea, preferably with a scone or biscotti. My go-to flavor is ginger peach, but I like all kinds of tea! It really is a cup of comfort, and one of my favorite things to share with a friend or loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment