Follow our family's journey as we seek to nourish our souls with music and literature, good company, great cooking, time spent in nature, and always, the love of Christ especially through the sacraments of His Church.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bear With Me?

I am sorry that I've been out of the groove here for so long. My camera refuses to upload pictures and I am so depressed about it that I can't blog!

OK, kidding, sort of. We are moving, starting a business, and sorting out a host of other life challenges right now, so I am not as "present" anywhere as I'd like to be.

But I'm popping in here to dust off the cobwebs and do some housekeeping, so I can get back in business. Hope you are all having a lovely Fall!! See you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered where you've been! I understand about not blogging a lot, since I've been ignoring mine for some time now too.

    You're moving? And starting a business??? That sounds like a lot to tackle all at once. You'll have to share with us what kind of business you are starting. I've always wanted to start my own business too, but I'm not sure what I would do.

    Hope you and yours are doing well. Looking forward to more updates from you soon!

    ReplyDelete