Follow our family's journey as we seek to nourish our souls with music and literature, good company, great cooking, time spent in nature, and always, the love of Christ especially through the sacraments of His Church.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Turning Two

Yesterday was a wonderful day of remembering and thanksgiving for me - remembering Molly's blessed arrival, and giving thanks for the joy she has brought to our family! I didn't know just what a special treasure a baby daughter could be, and I have loved every moment of her... Happy birthday to my lil' Molly Rose!  Being your Mama has been one of the greatest gifts of my life, and I praise God for the blessing that you are. You are so loved by your Mama, Daddy, and those big brothers. May God bless you, sweet girl.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Molly! Congratulations! I love the 2 year old phase. They are just learning to talk, and they say the cutest things! And aren't girls great? Boys are fun, too, but there's something about having a girl that adds balance to the family. The pretty dresses and curly hair, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete