Follow our family's journey as we seek to nourish our souls with music and literature, good company, great cooking, time spent in nature, and always, the love of Christ especially through the sacraments of His Church.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Heaven's Gain

I have been so sad all week, but especially today, for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who surrendered their third tiny saint into the arms of God. Please pray for C and K as they walk this familiar and difficult path of miscarriage and wait for the Lord's will in building their family. I am trying to remember that our life here is brief and that we reap rejoicing for eternity! But the tears still fall in the bitter present. Praise God for His beautiful tiny child, whom we are confident intercedes now for his or her beloved family.

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Jeremiah 29:11

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment