Follow our family's journey as we seek to nourish our souls with music and literature, good company, great cooking, time spent in nature, and always, the love of Christ especially through the sacraments of His Church.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nature-based learning resource

As usual, I can't remember how I originally found this blog. It's chock-full of fun, inventive things to do outdoors (and indoors) with young kids. Although it's meant to be about pre-schoolers, I find it utterly fascinating and thought-provoking even in reference to much older kiddos. I think we all love creative ideas for kids' activities. Even better, when it's laid out in such a lovely, visually-appealing way!

PS: Check out the blog list in her sidebar for more great resources!

1 comment:

  1. Lynn,

    Thanks for the great resource. I have a big notebook where I keep track of these, so I'm adding this to the list. I especially like her idea of the see-through garden. I was thinking of buying a version of this from a science catalog, but if they works just a well for free, this idea seems much better!

    ReplyDelete