Follow our family's journey as we seek to nourish our souls with music and literature, good company, great cooking, time spent in nature, and always, the love of Christ especially through the sacraments of His Church.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random Photo

I have so much to share but I'm having camera issues! I am tired of using stock photos for my blog! Hopefully this weekend I can sort it out and be able to get some current photos, thus sharing our latest projects and activities. If things seem a little dry lately, hang in there. I have a lot in my head, just waiting to spill out onto the screen... Meanwhile, enjoy a picture staged by some kid, some time in the past... Alas, my computer was hijacked by grinning Beanies. The boys found it hysterically funny. I'm sure they would like to get my camera back in gear as much as I would.

1 comment:

  1. How adorably cute! I am sure they *did* find it hilarious.

    ReplyDelete